Are you too old and ugly to act?
The issue of the relevance of youth, image and looks in the acting industry, with insights based on Brian’s and Rob’s own personal experiences: just how important are youth and beauty in clinching that role?
8 things you will learn about:
- The role of youth & beauty in the acting industry
- What the acting industry is looking for beyond looks
- The importance of developing personality & charisma
- Relying on looks to get you through – does it work?
- Real-life actors: the ordinary & the oddballs
- The importance of training & experience
- Authenticity: your “natural strangeness”
- Playing up your unique features: ticks & twitches