Brian Timoney’s – Method Acting Manual
I have collected together some of my finest Method Acting materials together and created a Method Acting Manual that will provide you with clear instructions, exercises and techniques guaranteed to impact your acting ability at a deep level.
Here is what is included in the manual.
This exclusive manual has the following crammed into its 109 A4 pages:
- A success indicator track to allow you to measure and detail your practice activities and the impact on your ability on a week to week basis.
- Exercises on how to produce emotion on cue.
- The progression of sense/emotional memory exercises to build sensitivity and concentration.
- The 7 areas of investigation to apply to your scene work.
- Connection exercises to allow you to build a strong connection with your scene partners.
- 45 in-depth questions to answer to help build your characters history.
- The 7 year rule.
- How to build intricate and in-depth characters.
- My own personal concepts and observations on acting.
- The secret to creating exceptional talent…it’s learnable
- Film and TV angles you need to know
- Stage craft technique, including the 9 points of a stage and angles
- Recommended reading list
- Recommended plays and monologues
- The 3 As that get mistaken for talent but take no talent to do.
- Voice and movement skills you need to know.
- Knowing how your habits affect your acting.
- Understanding why taking direction is crucial.
- How to overcome nerves using the Method relaxation technique
- The ‘where am I right now?’ technique
- The 6 parts of a play
…and much more