Deadline: Sunday 10th December at Midnight
I am launching a brand-new live and online course dedicated to the subject of Emotion.
Over two weeks, I will focus on how create and express emotion.
Here is what you will learn:
- The wheel of emotion tool
- Identify your emotional strength and weaknesses
- Understand your conditioning
- Overcome emotional blocks
- The two ways to generate emotion on demand
- How to find emotional triggers
- How to fuse an emotion within a characterisation
- How to trigger emotion for scenes
- How to eradicate anxiety to release emotion
- Why there is no ‘bad’ emotion
- Identify the emotional spine of a character
- How to change emotion during a scene
- How to notice your own day to day emotional changes
- How to avoid being over emotional for a scene
- How to use emotion to create a physical transformation
- The key emotional states that constantly appear in drama
- The importance of an emotional diary
- How to heighten your senses to trigger emotion more effectively
- How to get out of deep emotion
- How to express emotion without fear
- How to avoid emotion closing you down
- How environments affect emotional state
- Daily emotional drill work
My 30-Day Personal Guarantee
I’m so confident that you will get everything I promised from this course and more, that if you disagree, I will give you your money back, no quibbles or hard feelings, within 30 days of purchase.
What You Get And How It Works
You click the button, pay your fee and get instant access to eight 45 min (approx.) Zoom video sessions, that have been pre-recorded and made available online.
You can work through the course at your own speed which is designed to take you from scratch to method acting mastery.
Each week you can send in a self-tape of you acting a monologue using the emotional tools you have learned.
Who Is It For?
This course is for anyone who has a serious desire to be able to act at a profound level. It doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or a pro, there is a very high probability that what you will learn on the course will be new to you regardless of level. The course takes you from scratch through my process which you can work through at your own speed.
About Brian Timoney
Brian Timoney is one of the world’s leading acting coaches. He has worked in the industry for over 30 years and in every major acting medium conceivable, including TV, Film, Radio and Theatre.
He has worked as an actor, director, producer and acting coach and has first-hand experience of every part of the industry, and how to create stand-out performances. He is also the author of – The Ultimate Guide To Method Acting.
Brian has worked with hundreds of actors over the years and leading UK film directors Ken Loach and Danny Boyle.