This is a small class with a maximum of 8 students.
On it you will learn:
- A character creation technique that allows you to enter into the mind of the character
- How to Green Light your physical impulses, creating spontaneous reactions
- How to emboss your Soul Print onto the character
- A technique that allows you to give in to character creation rather than struggling to establish them
- A process to create complex multi-layered character thoughts
- How to establish dependable and consistent in the moment acting
- How to create an alert presence on stage or on set that allows you to see, hear and feel at a heightened level, making authentic response much easier
- A psychological way of using your breath that allows you to deepen your relationship with people and even inanimate objects
- A hundred-year-old Russian movement process called Plastiques enabling your mind, body and emotions to flow freely
- An immersive Character Creation Box that will allow you to access your unconscious mind and live in the character’s world
- How to access authentic emotion on demand through two different acting processes
- A process developed by the legendary creator of modern method acting, Lee Strasberg, to overcome stage fight and nerves
- The key to overcoming two critical creative thresholds that can destroy your acting.
The class will run from 9.45 am – 12.45 pm on the following six Saturdays:
3, 17 September 2022
1, 15, 29 October 2022
12 November 2022
There is a monthly fee of £225 with a three-month minimum commitment. There is a three-month minimum commitment as we need at least that length of time together to deepen the work. That doesn’t mean you have to pay three months in advance, you pay one month in advance.
The payment schedule is below.
£225 due 9th August
£225 due 9th September
£225 due 9th October
Also, if you have to leave the class after the three-month minimum, I can’t guarantee entry back in, because I’m expecting this class to be in high demand with a waiting list.
If you have to miss a class due to an emergency or a holiday, then that’s fine, as long as you let us know in advance.
The class will start on Saturday 3rd September 2022 at 9.45 am. The class will be held at Old Town Hall (WAC Arts building), 213 Haverstock Hill, London, NW3 4QP, in a leafy part of London, opposite Belsize Park tube.
If you’d like to apply, please send [email protected]
If you have any questions, please ask Natalie – [email protected]