The all-important issue of getting an agent, with tips and guidance based on their own experiences – from the best ways to contact agents, to which ones to target, and how to be creative to make sure you stand out from the crowd
8 things you will learn about:
• First things first: The importance of training
• Targeting the right agents
• Tactics: How many letters, how often?
• Putting yourself in the agent’s shoes
• Standing out from the crowd – marketing and creativity
• Showcasing your work – delivering what the agent wants
• Handling the interview – being yourself
• So, you’ve got an agent – what now?