Delving into the next set of “Rules of the Ultimate Actor” – from being abnormal yet easy to work with, to the importance of mastering your craft and watching your attitude, through to stardom versus art – and not forgetting the role of “serious fun” in your acting career!
9 things you will learn about:
• Why being abnormal is a good thing
• Daring to be different – But not for the sake of being different!
• How to set yourself apart: The role of artistic choices
• The importance of being easy to work with
• Becoming a master: Instant gratification versus practice & dedication
• Honing your skills: Delivering emotion on tap
• The role of “serious fun” in your acting career
• Why attitude is everything
• Stardom versus Art: Drive, knowledge & dedication