Can You Make it Without An Agent?
Acting agents have obvious benefits, but what if you don’t have one? Can you make it work on your own? Is there even a case for choosing to go it alone in the acting industry? In this episode, Brian and Joe discuss all this, and much more.
Things you’ll learn in this episode:
● Why it’s OK to let go…
● How to choose the right agent
● Why casting directors prefer to deal with an agent.
● Why an agent shouldn’t stop you getting work yourself
● The benefits of being without an agent
● Why an agent is no substitute for training
● When is the right time to get an agent?
● How to handle acting contracts