So, what are the biggest lessons of the last 12 months?
In this one year ‘Anniversary’ edition of the World of Acting Podcast, Brian and Joe discuss the most important lessons they’ve learned over the last 12 months. They explore everything from how to nail an audition, to ‘self-taping’ and finding your inner ‘crying baby’!
7 things you will learn about:
• What have we learned in the last 12 months?
• Tips from a top casting director
• The importance of preparation in auditions
• How should you be using social media to build your profile?
• Why ‘Self-Taping’ is an essential skill
• Why you should never stop learning
• Where’s the ‘crying baby’ in your acting and career?