Motion Capture & Stunt Work: Insider Tips on Making it Real
Brian and Joe delve into the increasing trend for motion capture and stunt work, with tips and guidance based on their own personal experiences – from working effectively with the green screen to honing your stunt work skills so that your acting is authentic and spontaneous.
9 things you will learn about:
• Motion capture is on the rise – What’s it all about?
• The green screen: How to make sure you’re ready
• How Method Acting makes light of green screen work
• Why it’s crucial you believe what you’re acting
• The physicality aspect: How to make it authentic
• The role of the mind-body connection – Getting it right
• Stunt work: Creating the illusion of spontaneity
• Muscle memory in combat work – And how Method Acting helps
• Making it real: The importance of reaction