In this episode, Brian and Joe delve into the issue of age and appearance for budding actors, with tips and insights based on their experiences on whether it’s ever really too late to start your acting career – and just how much your chances can be affected if you’re not exactly the stereotypical Hollywood beauty or stud
9 things you will learn about:
• Is it ever really too late to pursue an acting career?
• The proof: Acting Greats who are no spring chickens
• How having a deadline can make you a winner
• Making it happen: Why desire and ambition are not enough
• The importance of attitude: Clarity, intent and “go-get-it”
• Appearance – Just how does it affect your chances?
• Slick versus Real: Why authenticity is crucial
• “What you see is what you get” – Bringing you to your work
• The importance of embracing yourself – Warts and all