Looking at what to do – and more importantly what not to do – at an audition, with tips and guidance based on Brian’s and Joe’s own personal experiences: from arriving relaxed at the venue, to making a great impression and producing your best work, through to exiting the room with flair.
10 things you will learn about:
• The unwritten rule: The importance of timekeeping
• The real cost of being late – Every director’s bugbear
• The hidden message: What turning up late says about you
• How to arrive relaxed and ready to produce your best
• The first test of any audition – and how to make sure you pass it
• The importance of taking direction: Why you should just do it!
• When it’s okay to resist: Creative conversation
• Why you must never ask, ‘Can I do it again?’
• Letting your acting do the work: Living and engaging in the room
• ‘Thank you & Goodbye’ – Making a clean, slick exit