Delving into a bit of culture as Brian and Joe discuss the artistry side of acting – from Picasso and Rembrandt to Al Pacino and Shakespeare, they look at how you can seriously hone your acting craft by immersing yourself in the art world.
9 things you will learn about:
• The artistry side of acting – What’s it all about?
• How Picasso and Rembrandt can help you hone your craft
• Why acting is the most personal of all the art forms – and what that means for you
• Lessons from the greats – Al Pacino on Jackson Pollock
• The importance of the thought process: Why it is never just a meal
• Great writers: What do EastEnders and Shakespeare have in common?
• How immersing yourself in the art world will benefit your acting career
• Actors as artists: Bringing colour to a script
• The importance of exposing yourself to a variety of artists