Looking at the character work approaches used by some of today’s greatest actors, with tips and guidance on how combining research, detail and obsessive-compulsive behaviour can boost your acting performance and make each character you play truly authentic.
7 things you will learn about:
• The role of character development – What’s it all about?
• It’s all in the detail: Getting under your character’s skin
• Making it real: The importance of research and practice
• Adding your uniqueness to the role
• Why you should get obsessive-compulsive about your role
• Learning from the Greats: From De Niro to Daniel Day-Lewis
• The ultimate test: Running it by the public