Tips and insights in response to listeners’ questions, from the best way to produce emotion on demand, to teenage actors, mastering accents and which type of audition piece will give you the best chance of clinching that role.
8 things you will learn about:
• Producing emotion on demand: The best techniques
• Affective memory – What’s it all about?
• The importance of patience: Following the process
• Honing your skill: The role of consistency
• The audition piece: Well-known or obscure?
• Teenage actors – How to get that all-important experience
• Mastering accents: The importance of immersion
• Hard graft: Getting to grips with long monologues