Answering some more great questions from listeners with personal stories plus some anecdotes from some of the acting greats including James Dean and Al Pacino. Advice and tips on topics, such as how to cope when you don’t have any support from friends and family, what stage presence really is, and how to become an actor when you’re working full-time to pay the bills!
8 things you will learn about:
• Aspiring actors: How to cope when you have no support system
• Staying on track: The importance of sticking to your dreams
• How likeminded people can boost your acting career
• Stage presence: What is it and can it be learned?
• Getting it right: Effortless confidence versus overcompensation
• The thought process behind stage presence: “Letting go” of the audience
• Can you really embark on an acting career when you work full-time?
• The transition from full-time employee to professional actor: The Ultimate solution