Discussing how vital it is to be able to “be private in public” as an actor: the skill of bringing authenticity and reality to your performance – from the Private Moment exercise through to the “fourth wall” and why you actually need to learn not to act.
9 things you will learn about:
• The “Private Moment” exercise: How it works
• Being private in public: Bringing privacy to the stage
• Creating reality: Being in touch with your authenticity
• The “fourth wall” – What’s it all about?
• Fuelling your acting performance by acting less
• How to take the audience on your journey
• The importance of less is more: Not trying too hard
• Why Private Moment has to be taught
• Incorporating the Private Moment in your everyday life