Delving into the world of Method Acting – from a look back at the Method’s origins, to some common misconceptions and extremes, through to how it can help you to become a great actor.
9 things you will learn about:
• Misconceptions: The real definition of Method Acting
• Birth of the Method: A look to the past
• The importance of authenticity: Making it real
• Taking it to the extreme – A good idea?
• Finding a sure-fire approach: Tapping in & getting inspired
• How Method Acting helps you to trust your instrument
• Staying in character 24/7: The pros and cons
• Coping with the green screen
• Your duty as an actor