From finding a great story to developing the script and getting it written, through to getting a crew together, and even starring in it yourself!
9 things you will learn about:
• Artistic impulse: finding a great story – then telling it
• Developing your script: research and structure – or just go for it?
• Must-read books on filmmaking fundamentals
• Different types of film script
• Collaborating with the filmmaking community
• The crucial role of your editor
• Pulling it all together: from first read-through to crew
• The beauty of a small budget: creative juices
• The importance of being organised, focused – and believing in yourself